A fire broke out at Jinnah hospital’s emergency ward at around 8:30am Friday.
Three fire brigade vehicles have arrived at the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Center and are trying to douse the flames.
As the fumes worsened the condition of the patients at the emergency ward, they were shifted to the surgical wards. The fire broke out due to a short circuit, say hospital authorities. It spread to two rooms of the emergency ward when a fire brigade team arrived and began the rescue operation.
This is a developing story
Source Link: Fire breaks out at Jinnah hospital’s emergency ward